117 Cherry St. Seattle, Wa 98104 (206) 587-5737 email@example.com Open: 10 - 5 Monday, 10 - 6 Tuesday- Saturday, 12 - 5 Sunday
What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook:
1. A seattlemystery.com account (if you've ordered from us before you already have one) and a Google Account.
2. Adobe Digital Editions, a free eReading program from Adobe (this program will also ask you to set up an account with Adobe, an extra but necessary step.)
1. Go to seattlemystery.com and search for your eBook
2. Ensure that your eBook contains an Adobe Digital Editions Download. This information will be in the product details at the bottom of the page.
3. Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
4. The FIRST TIME ONLY when you check out, you will be asked to link your Google Account to your seattlemystery.com account.
5. Accept the terms and conditions
6. Complete Checkout
1. Open Adobe Digital Editions. The first time you open ADE, it will request that you authorize your computer. Click Yes.
2. Plug your Nook into the computer. Adobe Digital Editions will ask to authorize the device. Click Yes.
3. Open your eBook file in ADE. Drag the icon of the file on top of the icon of your Nook and drop. This will transfer the file.
4. Begin reading!